Jonathan’s first…

Birthday.

I was going through old pictures and came across pure gold.

I'm commin to git you

I done gone ta heaven.

Oh momma, my thumb is intoxicating

Yep! Pretty good! (by the way, look at how neat I am.)

December 5, 2003.  Twas a good day.

And its not a birthday without presents.  Leave a comment below.  We’ll choose one at random and send a free Deedah DVD.  Be witty, poignant, or just say hi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
This entry was posted in Deedah, Jonathan and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Jonathan’s first…

1. Elissa Lindsey says:

Got to love those first birthdays!!!

2. Hi!! We are having our Buddy Walk this weekend and I purchased a Deedah and Me video to give away as a prize.

3. Susan Forster says:

I love Deedah! Red Bug Elementary showed it to all students through PE the week before Dunk for DS fundraiser.

4. I have tried to order the DVD, but it was not possible to ship to Norway.
    May be we have luck this time.. :-)
    Love to read your blog!

5. I absolutely love this blog. It makes me smile everyday :). I haven’t yet seen Deedah and me, but it looks so incredibly great. P.s Jonathan looks like he struck gold! :)
    Have a great day!

-Lindsey

6. I am doing a Deedah basket for the Silent Auction table for the 2010 Atlanta Buddy Walk in Marietta on Oct. 17th. It will have all the supplies you will need for a Movie Night at home. Movie Theater popcorn, Whoopers, Twizzlers, etc.

7. Daphne says:

Love it, love it, love it! This couldn’t be more appropriate since today is my 40th birthday! Seeing such a sweet moment reminds me of how precious each and every day is!

8. I can’t believe how into the cake he was! My little girl took a lot more coaxing!

9. Laura Keller says:

I love the Deedah DVD! Both kids are adorable.

10. Lauren Shingleton says:

My 5 year old daughter LOVES her Deedah DVD. We have watched it at least 100 times and my 18 month old sings along to all the music already! I would love to have a copy to share with their preschool. Charlotte and Jonathan are adorable!

11. fara says:

LOVE first birthdays! LOVE Deedah and me!

12. Lianna says:

Cake, birthdays, celebrations, cake, family, the Happy Birthday song, cake.

Happy Birthday Jonathon!!!

PS. I see “December 5, 2003. Twas a good day.” If that is Jonathon’s birth date, and not today, I just want to say that we have much in common. I love cake and it is my birth date!♥

13. Amy Bourque says:

My son, William, has his first birthday on Tuesday! I’m very much looking forward to capturing a few pieces of gold myself. He took a little while to grasp the whole feeding himself concept and I was getting nervous that I might not be able to have that moment with him, but he shovels it now!

14. Kathy Millard says:

Grandson Brady just celebrated birthday #1 and we have similar pictures. Intense enjoyment, bordering on bliss! Here in South Jersey our Buddy Walk is Sunday and an army of us will proudly walk as the “Brady Bunch.”

15. Karen Johnson says:

Hi, I’m new to your blog having read a comment you left on Kelle’s blog in regards to boneless puddles. I’m a new mom to DS but my baby is actually going to 16 in December, I married her Dad and fell head over heals in love with her. Soaking up all I can about DS parenting, Im glad I found your blog. It’s real, it’s life, it rocks. Thanks for sharing your story.

16. Judy Baker says:

Messes are the best for a 1st birthday! Happy Birthday a month and 5 days early!!

17. Cindy Crews-Morris says:

Happy, Happy Birthday! My son Taylor (with Downs) just turned 19 years old and he still loves his cake! He has grown in to such a remarkable young man. I am so proud of him and he is definitely MY HEART! Times goes by sooo fast. Enjoy each and everyday of this journey we call Life!!!

18. Allison says:

Little ones attacking their first piece of cake is always adorable.

19. AZ says: